You should read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our Website, as by using our Website and using the Facilitation Services, you are confirming that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that you will comply with them. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should leave our Website and cease using the Facilitation Services immediately.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes our liability to you for:
- death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other matter for which we are not permitted by law to exclude or limit our liability.
2. We accept no liability for the information contained on any third-party websites linked to on our Website and we won’t be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
3. We exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to this website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
4. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the Facilitation Services. In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You should therefore check these Terms of Conditions whenever you return to our Website to see whether any changes have been made, as these will be binding on you.
- We may transfer our contract to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another organisation.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else.
- Nobody else has any rights under our contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing these Terms and Conditions, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Terms and Conditions, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.